Work with us
Take the opportunity to join a young, ambitious design and e-commerce company! Desenio is a Swedish company with focus on inspiring Scandinavian design. The company is based in Stockholm and we offer a broad assortment of trendy prints and frames. We are expanding rapidly, currently shipping to 30+ countries and continue to expand worldwide.
Desenio offers a challenging, creative, fast–paced and rewarding place to work. We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset. Together we aspire to inspire with our visual designs, to deliver outstanding experiences, and value for money. We take pride in our data driven decision making. And we love celebrating success.
Are you a talented and driven Marketing/CRM coordinator who wants to be a part of a young and fast-growing e-commerce company? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
To succeed in this role, you must love having a lot of different tasks going on. You will be the one who makes sure we stick to the marketing plan and keep our deadlines. It means you must have a communicative personality since you will be in touch with a lot of people, both within the E-commerce team but also with other departments. It's important to have a proactive personality to ensure nothing is left to chance.
You are an experienced email marketer who knows how to improve the KPI’s, and you always strive to make the customer experience better.
WHAT YOU MOSTLY WILL BE DOING
• Plan marketing activities together with the Marketing/E-com team• Make sure we stick to the plan and deliver on deadlines• Improve our CRM work• Coordinate content between departments
• Follow up on KPI’s
WE THINK YOU HAVE
• Relevant education from university or postgraduate education with focus on marketing• Experience from CRM
• At least 3 years relevant work experience, from inhouse or creative agency
• Fluency in Swedish and English
You will be a part of the E-commerce team - a team that always support each other and take responsibility for their team spirit. They’re passionate and dedicated about their work, and always want to create the best content and experience for our customers. You will report to the Head of E-commerce, who truly loves e-commerce and she thinks it’s important that you do too. Her strong belief is that the best results come from good team work and has the motto to always be curious and prestigeless.
Sounds like this is meant for you? Send your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection and interviews are ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application; 2019-02-28.
SOCIAL COMMERCE ASSISTANT DACH – GERMAN SPEAKING
At Desenio, we all share a love for design, e-commerce and our customers and together we form a supportive, prestigeless and inspiring team. As part of a creative and fast-paced work environment, you will have challenging and varying work tasks and a great freedom within the area of your responsibility. Our belief is that dedicated and creative people make the business! Add to that an open, international and informal work atmosphere and fun (after) work events like our monthly vernissage, and you probably wonder how you can become a part of our team.
We have the answer, as we are now searching for a Social Commerce Assistant who wants to kick start their career and learn through practical experience about social media and marketing, within our Marketing team.
As a Social Commerce Assistant, you report to our Team Lead DACH, who has what his team calls a collaborative management style. He is a strong believer in bringing ideas together that lead to creativity and growth. He’s open minded and ambitious and is passionate about e-commerce and design - and a good fika. And there’s room for one more in his team!
YOUR MAIN JOB ASSIGNMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
• coordinating and following up market initiatives
• finding new partners and building and maintaining relationships with them
• other marketing tasks related to your specific market
TO LIKE THIS JOB, WE THINK YOU HAVE
• excellent writing and communication skills in English and German (Swedish is not required)
• interest in social media, e-commerce and interior design
• a good sense of detail
• the ability to make quick decisions
• a proactive and prestigeless personality
TO LIKE THIS JOB, WE THINK YOU ARE
• a strong relationship builder with a strategic and innovative mindset
• good at managing your time and working with deadlines
• feeling comfortable negotiating with partners
• an excellent team player
IT’S A PLUS IF YOU ALSO HAVE
• a University degree in Marketing, Communications, Languages or similar
• the ability to speak an additional language next to German and English
NOW THAT YOU KNOW YOU’RE THE ONE…
Send your application to email@example.com
before 31st of January. We’ll start selecting and interviewing right away and the position might be filled before last application date.